Design of changeable messaging sign system
Norda Stelo designed a variable-message signage system and performed the site supervision for the expansion of the traffic management system. Work was carried out on the roadsides of Félix-Leclerc Highway (A-40), Robert-Bourassa Highway (A-740) and Henri-IV Highway (A-73).
- Two side panels (PMVL) and two overhead panels (PMVA)
- Update and extension of the Ministry’s telecommunications network
- Ongoing traffic and operation of existing camera network during construction
- Installation of equipment and structures in winter
- Very clayey soil and presence of rock
*As a follow-up to this work, Norda Stelo participated developing variable speed limit signs on Robert-Bourassa Highway. Our firm is the first engineering company to take part in creating variable speed limit signs in Quebec.