Realization of various works in instrumentation and control for a world-famous aeronautical company
Over the last several years, Norda Stelo has been supporting General Electric Canada in the overall optimization of its processes, including:
- The development of leading-edge automated cells;
- The robotization and the automation of manufacturing, machining and handling processes;
- The design and the implementation of dedicated handling systems;
- The programmation of automatons, robots and human-machine interfaces;
- The industrial computing for data management, production planning, archiving and traceability;
- The production and optimization of manufacturing patterns for high-precision parts.