Implementation of the Metrobus 803 route
The works for the implementation of Metrobus route 803 consisted of redeveloping the geometry of two boulevards (sections) in Québec City in order to widen the existing road structures, with a view to adding a bus lane in each direction. Norda Stelo coordinated the concept validation, the realization of the pre-project study, and the plans and specifications. It also carried out an analysis of bids and supervised the work.
- 4.6 km length between the Laurentien and St-Jacques Boulevards
- Redevelopment of Boulevard des Galeries, between Lebourgneuf Boulevard and the terminus of the Galeries de la Capitale
- Hydraulic study
- Installation and relocation of bus shelters
- Design and implementation of a roundabout
- Auto and bus traffic, as well as the accessibility to the shops, were maintained throughout the works